Saturday 15 May 2010

(Fairness And Justice )Roy West Dukinfield British National Party (Say No To Gutter Politics)


My local Labour Councillor has people going to him making allegations against me with-out evidence, then my Labour Councillor sends me these letters. He does not believe in Justice and fair play.

May I start by saying thanks to those loyal voters that stayed with me and the BNP. It was yet another struggle in the cause of freedom and representation. The bulk of the loyal BNP vote stayed with me, and I have to be pleased with that. It's a case of looking at the result with hope and that the fight can continue. After all, it's your fight as well. A fight for political representation in the community. Corruption takes away your right for political representation and a true voice on council. But there is always next year !

No comments:

Post a Comment