Saturday 15 May 2010

A huge thank you from Roy West


May I start by saying thanks to those loyal voters that stayed with me and the BNP. It was yet another struggle in the cause of freedom and representation. The bulk of the loyal BNP vote stayed with me, and I have to be pleased with that. It's a case of looking at the result with hope and that the fight can continue. After all, it's your fight as well. A fight for political representation in the community. Corruption takes away your right for political representation and a true voice on council. But there is always next year for a BNP candidate in Dukinfield to take on that challenge once again for you the people. I have always said that politics is a hard struggle and demands self-sacrifice. We look to the future with great concern for our nation and children. We hold up the standard to be our own, thats the way it should always be in this life. But politics is life, and we owe it to our children to make that self-sacrifice. Our nation has lost that spirit of old, a nation with-out worth of some kind is a dead nation indeed. We can only look to you the people, to take up that cause and forge ahead with a new challenge for our broken people. Father is the struggle of all things, be it political struggle or struggle through poverty and lack of spirit. I love England very much and I see what they have done to this once great nation. But you can stand up with me and become a force they cannot stop. Join us today and be a modern day Richard the Lion Heart.
Roy Kevin West

No comments:

Post a Comment